- All sales are final.
- We offer exchanges ONLY if an item we send you arrives damaged or is an item other than
the one purchased.
- Please read the description of the items you are buying carefully before purchasing.
- We take full responsibility if we have made a mistake with your order, but please double check that
the items you order are what you're wanting to purchase.
EXCHANGE POLICY - Leather Shoes:
NO REFUNDS - EXCHANGES FOR SIZE ONLY, within ten (10) days of receipt.
- Items must be returned in their original, UNWORN condition.
- Items must have all tags still attached and must be received in their original packaging material.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable for ALL returns.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- No returns will be accepted for clearance items.
Return the item(s) packaged in a protective box or shoe boxes must be wrapped with thick paper/plastic.
Items returned without original tags or returned unwrapped will NOT BE EXCHANGED.
Items must be accompanied by the original invoice.
The reason for returning an item (e.g.: sizing error, manufacture defect, etc.) must be clearly stated on the original invoice. NOTE:
To avoid added postage fees, we recommend sending back packages with USPS priority mail service or UPS.
PLEASE WRITE RA# ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE SHIPPING BOX.
Customers are expected to keep a record of their tracking numbers.
Once we receive and process an exchange, we will issue the replacement size within fifteen (15) business days.
If a package is refused or undeliverable, it is the buyer's responsibility to contact us to request reshipment.
Gasoline Glamour is able to ship anywhere in the USA and Internationally.
Gasoline Glamour ships via UPS and USPS.
Express shipping is a available at an extra cost.
All packages are shipped with insurance and tracking. Please note International flat rate shipping does not come with a reliable tracking number.
GASOLINE GLAMOUR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Lost packages shipped via International flat rate.
- Shipping Damages.
- Customs Fees, taxes and duties.
- Delays or errors in shipping due to shipping company issues.
CREDIT CARD POLICY:
Your BILLING ADDRESS NEEDS TO MATCH THE INFORMATION YOUR BANK HAS ON FILE,
otherwise your purchase will not go through and you will be temporarily charged for you order.
Customers who dispute charges *will* be reported to all major credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account
If you receive an error message while placing your order PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND PLACE ANOTHER ORDER,
you could be charged twice. If this happens, IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR BANK TO RETURN THE MONEY TO YOU !!!!!!!!!
NOTE: In the case that your card appears to be charged twice, it is actually called a pre-authorization which usually occurs when you are using a debit card vs. a credit card.
This method checks if there are sufficient funds available before a user places an order. When the order is placed, our credit card processor authorizes the amount and later captures
it when your order is processed and sent out for shipping.
If for any other reason you believe this is a mistake on the processing end, please do not hesitate to contact us.